Home > Custom Semi-trailer > Bulk powder/cement tank semi-trailer > Bulk cement trailer 35m3

News & Events

Contact Us

Related Products

Product Detail

Bulk cement trailer 35m3

35cbm 3 Axle Dry Bulk Cement Truck Powder Transport Tanker Semi Trailer for sale

Details

 Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3)

35CBM bulk cement powder tanker semi trailer 

 

 

Bulk cement trailer (also called as Cement trailers, Cement tank trailer, Cement flour tank trailer, Silo trailer, bulk powder tanker trailer, bulk trailer and so on), Capacity of this trailer is between 30-70 Cbm.

 

Application:

CEMENT TRAILER Self Loading is used for carrying cement, lime, flour or any other dry powder materials in bulk and it has ability to load the material by itself without need of any other loading machine. We use China famous brand Vacuum motor for loading operation.

 

Technical drawings of 35m3 Bulk Cement Trailer:

 Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3) technical drawing

 Key Features:

1,  Thispowder tanker semi-trailer comes with a 35m3 lifting tank. The volume can be tailor-made based on specific requirements.

2,  For the powdery chemicals tanker semi-trailer, we have designed a special high-temperature resistant fluidized structure. A national patent has been obtained for the high-temperature resistant design. Due to the special design, 90% of goods can be dumped when the truck cabinet lifting degree reaches 15°. The rest 10% will be completely unloaded within 4 to 5 minutes.

3,  In stark contrast to the conventional power truck, this powder tanker semi-trailer is featured by light weight, low gravity center, fast unloading speed with less residue, easy maintenance, etc.


 Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3) technical drawing    Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3) technical drawing
 Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3) technical drawing    Bulk Cement Trailer (35m3) technical drawing

 

Parameters of Bulk Cement Trailer 35m3

Tank Body

Shape

One v-shaped silo, double silo, or triple silo design

Dimension

10066mm×2500mm×3900mm  (The exact size depends on the final design. )

Tare Weight

8740 kg

Tanker capacity (m3)

35 m3

Tanker Body Material

5mm or 6mm/ Q235 carbon steel

End Plate

5mm or 6mm /Q235 carbon steel

Rated pressure (Mpa)

0.2

Vertical delivery height (m)

15

Horizontal delivery distance (m)

≥5

Discharge speed (t/min)

≥1.2

Discharge residue rate (%)

≤0.3

 

 

Special Configuration

Diesel Engine

WEICHAI, Tianhe 4100/4102 or other brands

Air Compressor

Famous brand 8 m³/10/12 m³or other brands

Manhole Cover

Carbon steel or Aluminum 500mm(Diameter)

Discharging Valve

Diameter is 3 or 4 inch Material: Aluminum

Discharging Pipe

3 or 4 inch rubber hose, 1pcs, 6m/each

Cat Walk

With (Common model or special design)

Pressure water tank

Optional

Chassis

Main Beams

Welded design, Q345 carbon steel

Axle

2 or 3 axles, 12T/13T/16T, BPW/FUWA/HUAJING brand

Landing Gear

JOST (D200T) or CHINA BRAND 28T

King Pin

JOST 2.00 or 3.5 inch bolt-in king pin

Suspension

Mechanical suspension/Germany or America type /Air Suspension

Leaf Spring

90(W)mm×13(Thickness)mm×10 Layers or 100mm×12mm×12 layers

Pneumatic Braking System

WABCO RE 6 relay valve; T30/30+T30 Spring brake chamber (TKL brand); 45L air tank

Rim

9.00-22.5/8.00-20/8.5-20 Chinese Brand

Tire

12.00R22.5/315 80R22.5/11.00R20 /12.00R20 Brand can be Optional

ABS

Optional

Semi Trailer Surface Coating

Sandblasted, anti-rust chassis surface is available with 1 layer of anticorrosive primer and 2 layers of top coats.

Accessories

One standard tool box

Shipping Terms

By bulk cargo, RORO

 

 

Previous :60cbm China cement tanker trailer

Next :New 35cbm bulk cement trailer Manufacturer Powder Tanker trailer

Success Cases

Isuzu Refrigerator Truck for Rwanda

On Dec 14th, 2015, Powerstar Trucks exported 1 unit ISUZU FVZ Refrigerator Van Truck to Rwanda. Our Rwanda client first contacted us in July 2015. We recommended him some good models of different brands. He decided to choose ISUZU brand, the quality is guaranteed. In the next few days, we discussed about detailed requirements such as horsepower and body capacity needed, according to the road condi...

Isuzu Refrigerator Truck for Rwanda

Mobile Kitchen Garbage Truck for Vietnam

Mobile Kitchen Garbage Truck—Vietnam   Contractor: Vietnam Tesus Cleaning Service Co.,Ltd Project: Kitchen food waste collection in Ho Chi Minh City Service Area: Tesus cleaning service company as excellent cleaning service company in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh city, often delivery huge environmental Trucks for country’s fast growing infrastructure development projects,.   1untis Isuzu Mobile K...

Mobile Kitchen Garbage Truck for Vietnam

Related Products+More

Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.We will reply you in 24 hours.
Name:*
Email:*
Country:*
Tel:*
Instant Messenger:
Company:
Porduct: *
Message: *